Many charities, particularly smaller charities, face a problem when they are in need of specific expertise advice as resources can be limited. Luckily, Big Advice Day is taking place on 14th June 2016, with events across the country including London and various regions, where small charities can access expert 1:1 advice on a variety of topics. The @ChadSanHQ team have jumped at the opportunity to be part of this great event and will be offering financial, business and marketing advice on the 'Big' day.
As part of this, we have also been involved in filming with GiveBack UK.
GiveBack UK are developing a suite of online, inspirational learning videos which will be free of charge for small charities and launched at Big Advice Day during Small Charity Week.
1) What’s the best way to handle funds coming in by Cash and Cheque?
2) Why should charities track restricted and unrestricted funds and expenses?
3) Managing volunteers – do volunteers have a cost?
4) Should charities use more technology for accounting, and what are the advantages?
5) How and why should charities make budgets?
6) How and why should charities set a reserves policy?
The filming took about 45 minutes, and afterwards the ladies enjoyed some well deserved chocolate milkshakes as their reward!
We can’t wait to see the videos!