1. Why did you choose to start a career in Accounting after studying Architecture?
Whilst studying architecture, I realised that the element I enjoyed the most was problem solving. I found that accounting would include that, and decided training to become chartered would be a great step forward in my career.
2. Can you tell us the best part about being a Client Manager at ChadSan?
I would say the variety of the job role, I am constantly learning and I am able to use my new knowledge to help my clients.
2. What is the most challenging part of your role?
Probably juggling studying and work, especially ensuring I have got everything into a good place before I head off on study leave.
4. Do you have any goals for 2022?
Hopefully to have finished professional level!
5. What do you like to do outside of work?
Mostly seeing friends and family, and a bit of swimming!