Modern | Dynamic | Tech Focused
We are a fast growing firm of accountants focused on making a big impact on how our clients run and understand their finances. We have a strong emphasis on using technology to give small businesses real time insights to their performance. We work with some hugely exciting clients and we highly value talking to them regularly. We offer an excellent working environment for personal and career progression.
We are looking for part qualified accountants studying towards the ACA qualification with experience of managing a portfolio of SME clients. In this challenging, varied and fast paced role you will be based in our London offices, near Bond Street. We will provide full support for you to finish your three-year training programme to become a chartered accountant with the ACA qualification.
Interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment of a next generation accountancy practice with excellent career potential:
- A 2:1 degree (or higher, any discipline)
- Part qualified ACA
- Experience of managing a portfolio of SME clients
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good all round technical ability to deal with many accounting areas (VAT, Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals, etc.) and tax areas faced by SME clients (EMI Schemes, EIS, Remuneration strategies, etc.)
- Experience preparing and filing Statutory Accounts & Corporation Tax returns
- Highly motivated, organised and with an attention to detail
- Full study support
- Flexible working
To apply for this position in London please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org