Technology Driven | People Focused
We do things differently.
No timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos.
- We listen to our clients’ needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it - see Glassdoor
- ICAEW training study support, flexible working & benefits
the bookkeeping team including
- Allocation of bookkeeping tasks
- Answering team queries
- Providing feedback
- Creating and implementing procedures to improve the overall quality of bookkeeping
- Ensuring all internal bookkeeping deadlines are met
- Liaising with the outsourced FD department
all compliance deadlines are met including
- Payroll (monthly, bi-weekly and weekly)
- Annual Accounts and Corporation tax
- Confirmation Statements
- Bookkeeping for more complex clients
- Reviewing and implanting new accounting software to help streamline the bookkeeping process
- Helping to drive the ChadSan bookkeeping principles
- FMAAT qualified with at least 5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with the use of cloud-based accounting technologies such as Xero and Dext
- Experience of and passion for managing, motivating and developing a team of junior accountants and bookkeepers
- A passion for developing personal skills and experience to promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong organisation skills and a positive attitude
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!