Modern | Dynamic | Tech Focused
We are a fast-growing firm of accountants focused on making a big impact on the way our clients run and understand their finances. Working with a broad range of exciting and entrepreneurial businesses and individuals, we place a strong emphasis on the use of technology, alongside our team’s expertise, to help introduce operational efficiencies and provide invaluable insights into our clients’ performance.
We are far removed from the traditional accountant;
- We believe timesheets are dysfunctional
- We embrace the use of technology to automate compliance
- We dedicate our time to working with truly fascinating businesses run by exceptional entrepreneurs - helping them to flourish
In this challenging, varied and fast paced role you will be based in our Guildford office. You will undertake a three to four year training programme, combining practical experience with technical studies following the ATT CTA Tax Pathway, to become a Chartered Tax Adviser.
You will work with our Personal Tax Manager to prepare and file self-assessment tax returns for a diverse portfolio of clients, including sole traders, partners, company directors and high-net worth individuals. From the outset you will be the first point of contact for your clients’ personal tax queries.
As your studies progress, there will also be opportunities to work with the team on tax planning and other ad hoc projects (personal and corporate tax), including technical research and drafting formal reports for our clients.
Chaddesley Sanford offers an excellent working environment for personal development and career progression.
- Driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about developing a career in tax
- Studying for or committed to studying for an ATT qualification
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- An ability to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive, organised and with a high level of attention to detail
- Full study support
- Flexible working
If you're interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!