Technology Driven | People Focused
We do things differently.
No timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focussed” ethos.
- We listen to our clients needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it - see Glassdoor
- Flexible working, we trust you to manage your workload – unlimited holiday, working from home & flexi core hours
Bringing ChadSan to Bristol
We believe in growing through local presence. Having successfully opened offices in London, Guildford and Essex we have plans to open further offices around the UK and Bristol is our next stop.
Several senior team members have West Country backgrounds and we are hugely excited about getting to know the small business community in Bristol.
As the “Office Director Bristol”, you’ll be joining one of our Client Directors who has already started working in the city and so will be available to support you in your mission to develop a local team of ChadSan accountants and portfolio of local clients.
You’ll also have a marketing / business development budget to manage and will receive support and guidance from the rest of the team including our “Office Director Essex” who has successfully created our local presence in a brand new region over the course of the past two years.
- Working with us to grow our Bristol client base from a standing start
- Willingness to network and run events in the small business community
- Directly manage a portfolio of small business clients (Outsourced finance, compliance & advisory)
- In time growing a team (AAT or ACA trainees) to help you manage your expanding portfolio
- Report directly to the Managing Directors
- Sit on the sub-board of senior managers
- Remuneration aligned to the success and growth of the Bristol office
- A qualified Accountant with a strong practice background & Xero experience
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- The ability and desire to win new business and grow a team
- A passion for using financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- You embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
If you're interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!